Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Personal Credo - Prewriting Assignment 4.2

     I believe in hard work. I believe you should always try your hardest. Whether it is in your own life, at your place of employment, in your family, or in the community. I grew up where hard work was not instilled in my upbringing. I witnessed family work until they could collect unemployment. They would work the system.
     I believe in working as hard as I can. If you work hard then you play hard. I don’t think you should benefit if you don’t put in the effort. Even if I don’t get rewarded for my effort, I still stick to my beliefs. It is hard to work with fellow employees who don’t share this belief.
     I work as hard for my employer as if I would want my employees to work hard for me. I don’t expect a paycheck for goofing off or cutting corners. I would expect a cut in pay for me not performing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment