Saturday, January 31, 2015

Assignment 3.3 - This I Believe Pre-writing - List

I believe I am strong.
I believe I am a hard worker
I believe I am a good driver
I believe I am a good mother
I believe I can finish college
I believe I can finish this blog
I believe I can work harder
I believe I can study harder
I believe I can raise awareness for gynecological cancer
I believe I can make my business better
I believe I can apply my strong traits to anything i apply myself to
I believe I will not fail at school
I believe I will not let anything stop me from finishing college
I believe I will budget my time accordingly
I believe I will cut back on my sugar intake
I believe I will try to exercise more
I believe I can limit my TV watching
I believe I can limit my online gaming.
I believe I will take more trips
I believe I will try new experiences
I believe I will explore more
I believe I will spend more time with my son
I believe I will try to conquer my fears
I believe I will try to sew more
I believe I will focus on my hobbies
I believe  people are not always good
I believe people can hurt you
I believe some things i can not change
I believe some things will happen and some might not be good.
I believe one day I will understand some of my classes
I believe one day I will get better grades on my exams.
I believe one day I will not get anxiety when I take tests and second guess my answers
I believe I will stop looking at the clock and just go with the flow
I believe I will stop making everything a strict schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment